Kylie Minoge at the o2 – 07 April 2011

No Tags
UserPost

9:42 am
April 8, 2011

frewy

Woking

posts 1

WOW! is the appropriate word to sum up this show. Kylie as ever, does not fail to disappoint with a show that comprised a great selection of her hits, fabulous dancers, clever routines and a host of costume changes.

The show was entitled 'Aphrodite' with the stage backdrop and costumes following the themes of the Greek goddess of love. At one point in the show, she extended this theme to include angels with several dancers sporting large wings and travelling on moving trapeses through the air. Kylie used this opportunity to then cover another 80's legend – Annie Lennox – and did a version of 'There must be an angel playing with my heart' which was fabulous.

Although a number of songs were from her latest album, there were also a good mix of golden oldies. 'Better the devil you know' had us all up singing and dancing along which I loved. Towards the end of the show, she asked the audience for suggestions and after singing a few words of 'I should be so lucky', allowed the audience to take over and sing a fair bit of the song for her. We were in fine voice and it was clear that she was enjoying it as much as we were!

The show finished with a spectacular set of dancers again on trapeses and a host of dancing fountains of water which the crowd loved. All in all, a tremendous evening that went by far too quickly, and one that I will remember for a long time to come :-)

Long live Kylie Minogue!

9:59 pm
June 21, 2011

Lisa Burke

Gravesend

posts 111

Just watching Kylie Aphrodite at the O2, on sky anytime, absolutely brilliant, the stage setting, costumes etc look fantastic. I bet the whole atmosphere was amazing.

No Tags

About the 80s Legends forum

Most Users Ever Online: 105

Currently Online: dolliebrummitt, margheritabarney
2 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1
Forums: 10
Topics: 139

Membership:

There are 107741 Members

There are 4 Admins
There is 1 Moderator

Top Posters:

Lisa Burke – 111
clarage – 35
waylander – 23
MartinK – 7
thekentman – 5
bt_remix – 4

Recent New Members: dortheak14, fxxmarti44603849, aileend792254587, stephendamico37, vaniaspringthorp, jamilabetz66212

Administrators: 80sHog (113 Posts), admin (4 Posts), Derek (3 Posts), Adrian (3 Posts)

Moderators: 80sGuy (3 Posts)

80sLegends Poll