Kajagoogoo New Single 2011

UserPost

1:26 pm
May 27, 2011

simeon

UK

posts 3

Hi all,

I was wondering what the opinion was on here about the new Kajagoogoo single, 'Death Defying Headlines'?  All the information on the release is here: 

http://kajafax.co.uk/headlines

Personally, I think that the song is just great!  My local station are playing it and I have seen it mentioned on a few sites on the web.  It was even mentioned on Real Radio the other week so it must be going down fairly well…

I'm going to download it on June 12th when it is out – I already pre ordered it on HMV and paid my 79p.  I was wondering if anybody on here wanted to pledge their support too? I was a massive KGG fan back in the day, and would love to see them dent the top 40 singles charts this summer.

3:18 pm
May 27, 2011

80sHog

Admin

posts 113

Hi Simeon

Good to have you on board, how did you find out about 80slegends?

I will certainly encourage all to give the new single a listen….I will also give it a plug on the 80sLegends facebook page.  Laugh

1:51 pm
May 31, 2011

simeon

UK

posts 3

Hi,

Well, I found the site following a google search.  I was looking for a good general purpose 80s forum, and this site seemed perfect!

So glad that the site can endorse the new Kajagoogoo single – I really want it to do well for them!

The song is available for order now and can be downloaded from June 12th.

1:26 pm
June 1, 2011

80sHog

Admin

posts 113

Hi Simeon

Been away for a couple of days, please don't be shy and feel free to pass on our details to any other like mnded 80s individuals, I will make sure that anyone posting a  Top Ten list of note will get their name in lights. I will mention the single on our Facebook page today. Again please feel free to join us on facebook and "like" the page and please pass on.

Regards

80sHog 

About the 80s Legends forum

Most Users Ever Online: 105

Currently Online: rudolph15l
2 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1
Forums: 10
Topics: 139

Membership:

There are 108608 Members

There are 4 Admins
There is 1 Moderator

Top Posters:

Lisa Burke – 111
clarage – 35
waylander – 23
MartinK – 7
thekentman – 5
bt_remix – 4

Recent New Members: gemmabutlin, kieranlund2883, niamhlabonte, alishasizer775, merlinblais, juliennes02

Administrators: 80sHog (113 Posts), admin (4 Posts), Derek (3 Posts), Adrian (3 Posts)

Moderators: 80sGuy (3 Posts)

80sLegends Poll